Student information

Student care

The College takes its responsibility for student well-being and the development of student excellence very seriously. If you have any questions about the College Policies & Procedures please contact the College directly.   The College has a Youth Worker, a Careers Advisor, Integration teachers, and support teachers available to provide advice and assistance.   All students have a Form teacher, some Programs have additional staff with the specific role of Student Wellbeing, and there are Program Managers or Coordinators, responsible for overseeing student progress and wellbeing. Link to information about the Youth Work Support role. NCAT Youth Worker


Student booklist can be purchased from North of the Yarra Booksellers Please follow the link to access their online system North of the Yarra Booksellers - NCAT Booklist

For the preferred calculators please follow this link  CAS Calculator Website Stationery List

Back to top

Application Forms and Course Guides

Browse this section for official course guides and student handbooks. Download applications for course enrolment and scholarships. For more information on courses and subject areas, including galleries of student work,  please see the course and subject pages.

Application Forms


Course guides

Certificate II Course Guides

Certificate III Course Guides

Certificate IV Course Guides

VET Complaints and Appeals Form

International Students

CRICOS provider name: Department of Education and Training CRICOS provider code: 00861K International Student Program

Fees & Charges

Courses and programs at NCAT are fully funded by the Government. There are no course fees. Exceptions to this general rule are for International Students, and for the Music Instrument Making & Repair qualifications.. For details of these exceptions see the International Student section,and, for Music Instrument Making & Repair contact the Department for details of the current situation. Materials charges may apply to some subjects and programs. Please contact the College, or the relevant Department for details.